What is an Affiliate Member?
The term is used to describe the many professionals who work in real estate support services and choose to join the Yakima Association of REALTORS®. They include owners and employees of title companies, lending institutions, home warranty companies, home inspectors, government agencies, insurance companies and attorneys.
Affiliate Members of the Board include many industry leaders in their respected fields. Besides working full time in their careers, they also dedicate countless hours of behind-the-scenes volunteer committee work for the Yakima Association of REALTORS®, and many community service projects.
Affiliates also work closely with REALTORS® to enhance private property rights, zoning and planning procedures through RPAC, the REALTOR® Political Action Committee.
They also promote continuing education classes for REALTORS®, and help to introduce new members to national fair housing issues.
Interested in Becoming an Affiliate Member?
Benefits for affiliate members include:
Here are a few of the many benefits of becoming an Affiliate Member of the Yakima Association of REALTORS®.
- Networking with more than 460 REALTOR® and Affiliate Members in the Yakima Valley
- Open invitation to attend and participate in quarterly Membership Luncheons and special events throughout the year!
- Opportunity to serve on and chair Association committees
- Exclusive marketing and sponsorship opportunities!
- Subscription to weekly Yakima Association of REALTORs newsletter
- Roster listing on YAR website!
We would love to have you as a valued part of our Association! If you would like to become a member, click the following for an application: Affiliate Application (pdf)
List of Our Current Valued Affiliates